Enquire About This Tour Code SEAD Adventurous Angkor
Duration: 21 Days Route: Bangkok to Hanoi Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$1,799.00
Bangkok offers an invigorating start to this tour through South East Asia. Delve into Hindu mythology and Khmer architecture at Cambodia’s dramatic Angkor Wat, and then it’s on to high octane Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City for markets, museums and multiple pagodas. Enjoy the hospitality of local people in the Mekong Delta before we city-hop up the beautiful South China Sea coast with time to relax in Halong Bay on the way to French colonial-styled Hanoi.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Adventurous Angkor (SEDA).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Bangkok
- Day 2 to 6 Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Day 7 to 12 Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Nha Trang
- Day 13 to 16 Nha Trang – Danang – Hoi An – Hue
- Day 17 to 20 Hue – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Day 21 to 21 Depart Hanoi
- Accommodation: 15 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 1 night(s) in homestay(s), 3 night(s) on overnight train(s), 1 night(s) on Halong Bay junk
- Meals: 10 breakfast(s), 2 lunch(es), 2 dinner(s)
- Excursions: Angkor Wat, Mekong Delta, Halong Bay Cruise
- Transport: Local public bus, train, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
Ho Chi Minh City