Enquire About This Tour Code CER Costa Rica Encompassed
Duration: 14 Days Route: San José to San José Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$1,399.00
This is the ultimate tour for nature lovers who want to experience Costa Rica’s complete spectrum. From outstanding national parks to volcanoes, exceptional beaches, coral reef and a plethora of wildlife, Costa Rica has it all. Explore the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, hike up Arenal Volcano, then enjoy some amazing underwater scenery at the reefs of Cahuita National Park.
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive San José
- Day 2 to 5 La Fortuna – Santa Elena
- Day 6 to 8 Manuel Antonio – San José
- Day 9 to 13 Tortuguero – Cahuita – San José
- Day 14 to 14 Depart San José
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s)
- Meals: 4 breakfast(s)
- Excursions: Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Manual Antonio NP, Tortuguero NP
- Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
Manuel Antonio NP