Enquire About This Tour Code CJH Cubano Jazz
Duration: 15 Days Route: Havana to Havana Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$1,459.00
This fascinating tour of Cuba explores the diversity of the largest island in the Caribbean. Staying mainly with local families we take in colourful provincial towns, the wildlife of Cuba’s largest eco system of swamps and lagoons, and hear the distinct local blend of rumba and Afro-Jazz in the colonial cities. Try some of Cuba’s tasty rum cocktails, see UNESCO World Heritage listed buildings, delve into slave history and explore the legend of revolutionary Che Guevara.
As featured in Wanderlust's 'Best 50 Trips for 2013'
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Havana
- Day 2 to 4 Santa Clara – Cienfuegos
- Day 5 to 9 Trinidad – Camaguey
- Day 10 to 14 Baracoa – Santiago de Cuba – Havana
- Day 15 to 15 Depart Havana
- Accommodation: 5 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 9 night(s) in homestay(s)
- Meals: 4 breakfast(s)
- Excursions: Che monuments/museum, Bicitaxi tour
- Transport: Private Vehicle, Public Bus, 1 flight(s)
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.