Enquire About This Tour Code BPS Desert Horizons
Duration: 14 Days Route: Santiago to La Paz Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$1,609.00
Surrounded by desert or the expanse of a salt lake it's easy to feel like you've been transported to the moon! On this trip you'll experience Chile's bone-dry Atacama Desert and Bolivia's utterly stunning Salar de Uyuni as well as the contrasting capital cities of both countries.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Desert Horizons (BCP).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Santiago
- Day 2 to 4 La Serena
- Day 5 to 10 San Pedro de Atacama – Laguna Colorada – Uyuni
- Day 11 to 13 Potosí – La Paz
- Day 14 to 14 Depart La Paz
- Accommodation: 12 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 1 night(s) on overnight bus(es)
- Meals: 2 breakfast(s), 2 lunch(es), 2 dinner(s)
- Excursions: Valley of the Moon, Laguna Colorada, Salar de Uyuní
- Transport: taxi, on foot, 4WD
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
Uyuni Salt Flats