Enquire About This Tour Code FZG Gorillas & Zanzibar
Duration: 26 Days Route: Dar es Salaam to Nairobi Style: Overland Tours Price: US$4,249.00
Explore the spice island of Zanzibar, steeped in history and blessed with pristine white sand beaches. Then meet Africa’s wildlife in their natural surroundings and people of the famously red-robed Masai tribe. Few animals have sparked the imagination of man as much as the mountain gorilla and we offer the chance to enjoy an unforgettable encounter with a family group in the stunning rainforests of Uganda before heading for the great lakes of the Rift Valley.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Gorillas & Zanzibar (FGZ).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Dar es Salaam
- Day 2 to 5 Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
- Day 6 to 9 Arusha – Serengeti National Park – Arusha
- Day 10 to 11 Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 12 to 13 Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 14 to 16 Eldoret – Jinja
- Day 17 to 20 Gorilla Trek – Lake Bunyonyi
- Day 21 to 22 Kampala – Nakuru
- Day 23 to 25 Naivasha – Nairobi
- Day 26 to 26 Depart Nairobi
- Accommodation: 18 night(s) camping, 3 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 2 night(s) assisted camping, 2 night(s) in tented camp(s)
- Meals: 22 breakfast(s), 17 lunch(es), 21 dinner(s)
- Excursions: Zanzibar spice tour and local lunch, Serengeti NP (pm game drive), Serengeti NP (am game drive), Ngorogoro Crater (am game drive), Masai Mara NP (game drive), Masai Village Tour, Gorilla Trek, Lake Nakuru NP (game drive), Lake Naivasha
- Transport: Tucan Travel vehicle, boat, taxi, on foot, 4WD
- Age: 18-60, max. 65 (recommended)
- Group: Average 15-24
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, Tucan Travel driver, local guides
Sleeping bag & sleeping mat
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.