Enquire About This Tour Code FVN Nairobi to Vic Falls
Duration: 19 Days Route: Livingstone to Nairobi Style: Overland Tours Price: US$2,249.00
This expedition into the heart of East Africa offers a unique combination of fascinating cultures and excellent wildlife viewing opportunities. Meet the friendly locals in the traditional Malawian village of Chitimba and discover their unique way of life then enjoy a few days on the beach at Zanzibar, the spice island. During game drives at Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater there’s plenty to see, from lions hunting to amazing herds of zebra and wildebeest.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Nairobi to Vic Falls (FNV).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Livingstone
- Day 2 to 5 Lusaka – Chipata – Kande Beach
- Day 6 to 9 Chitimba – Iringa – Dar es Salaam
- Day 10 to 13 Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
- Day 14 to 18 Arusha – Serengeti National Park – Arusha – Nairobi
- Day 19 to 19 Depart Nairobi
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) camping, 3 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 2 night(s) assisted camping
- Meals: 18 breakfast(s), 13 lunch(es), 14 dinner(s)
- Excursions: Chitimba or Kande beach Village tour, Zanzibar spice tour and local lunch, Serengeti NP (pm game drive), Serengeti NP (am game drive), Ngorogoro Crater (am game drive)
- Transport: Tucan Travel vehicle, boat, taxi, on foot, 4WD
- Age: 18-60, max. 65 (recommended)
- Group: Average 15-24
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, Tucan Travel driver, local guides
Sleeping bag & sleeping mat
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.