Enquire About This Tour Code BXAN Northern Andes
Duration: 21 Days Route: Lima to Quito Style: Budget Expeditions Price: US$1,149.00
Experience the highlights of northern Peru and Ecuador in this enjoyable expedition encompassing bustling capital cities, ancient Inca ruins, colourful Indian markets, lush rainforest and thermal springs, with plenty of opportunities for outdoor excursions and cultural activities along the way.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Northern Andes (BXNA).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Lima
- Day 2 to 10 Huaraz – Huanchaco – Mancora
- Day 11 to 15 Cuenca – Baños
- Day 16 to 19 Misahualli – (Optional Amazon Jungle excursion) – Otavalo
- Day 20 to 20 Quito
- Day 21 to 21 Depart Quito
- Accommodation: 11 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 6 night(s) camping
- Meals: 5 breakfast(s), 9 lunch(es), 6 dinner(s)
- Transport: Expedition Vehicle, Tucan Travel vehicle, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-35, max. 35 (recommended)
- Group: Average 15-24
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, Tucan Travel driver, local guides
Sleeping bag & sleeping mat
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.