Enquire About This Tour Code PDL Peaks to Desert
Duration: 26 Days Route: Lima to Santiago Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$3,299.00
From the high Andes to the world's driest desert, this trip is a different experience every day. You'll discover the ancient Inca Empire, visit the Amazon jungle, stay overnight on Lake Titicaca, drive across Bolivia's great salt lake and travel down the Pacific coast of Chile to Santiago.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Peaks to Desert (PDS).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Lima
- Day 2 to 7 Cuzco – Amazon Jungle – Cuzco
- Day 8 to 13 Puno – Lake Titicaca – Puno – La Paz
- Day 14 to 18 Potosí – Uyuní – Laguna Colorada
- Day 19 to 21 San Pedro de Atacama
- Day 22 to 25 La Serena – Santiago
- Day 26 to 26 Depart Santiago
- Accommodation: 21 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 2 night(s) in a Jungle Lodge, 1 night(s) in homestay(s), 1 night(s) on overnight bus(es)
- Meals: 5 breakfast(s), 6 lunch(es), 5 dinner(s)
- Excursions: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Amazon Jungle, Lake Titicaca, Salar de Uyuní, Laguna Colorada, Valley of the Moon
- Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot, 4WD, 3 flight(s)
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.