Enquire About This Tour Code RPJGCC Puerto Maldonado & Jungle Package Cuzco-Cuzco
Duration: 3 Days Route: Cuzco to Cuzco Style: Add-ons Level: Standard Price: US$549.00
The Amazon rainforest is the largest and most important tropical forest in the world. Staying at a jungle lodge in the lush interior a short journey from Puerto Maldonado in Peru, you will explore the rainforest on foot, experience the rich diversity of plants and animals and enjoy talks given by expert naturalist guides. This packages begins and ends in Cuzco.
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 2 Cuzco – Puerto Maldonado – Amazon Jungle
- Day 3 to 3 Puerto Maldonado – Cuzco
- Accommodation: 2 night(s) in a Jungle Lodge
- Meals: 2 breakfast(s), 2 lunch(es), 2 dinner(s)
- Transport: 2 Airport Transfers, 2 flight(s)
- Age: Open age, max. 70 (recommended)
- Staff: English-speaking local guide(s) on excursions
International flights and departure taxes
Visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras