Enquire About This Tour Code QYA Quetzal Highway
Duration: 10 Days Route: Cancún to Antigua Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$1,099.00
Bask in the sun on a beautiful Caribbean beach, explore Mayan ruins surrounded by deep jungle, and visit laid-back local villages on this quick adventure through Mexico, Belize and Guatemala.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Quetzal Highway (QYC).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Cancún
- Day 2 to 6 Playa del Carmen – Caye Caulker – San Ignacio
- Day 7 to 9 Flores – Rio Dulce – Antigua
- Day 10 to 10 Depart Antigua
- Accommodation: 9 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s)
- Meals: No meals included
- Excursions: Caye Caulker, Tikal ruins, Livingston, Chichi Market
- Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
Riviera Maya Beaches
Snorkelling at Caye Caulker
Ride on Rio Dulce