Enquire About This Tour Code TAR Tango & Samba
Duration: 16 Days Route: Rio to Buenos Aires Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$2,199.00
Travelling from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires, two of South America's most dynamic and exotic cities, you'll be enthralled by both and amazed at the sights you'll visit in between. From Uruguay's melting pot capital to Iguazu Falls and São Paulo, this trip will have you living and breathing the Latino spirit.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Tango & Samba (TAB).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Rio de Janeiro
- Day 2 to 5 Parati – São Paulo
- Day 6 to 8 Curitiba – Foz do Iguaçu
- Day 9 to 11 Puerto Iguazú – Concordia
- Day 12 to 15 Salto – Colonia de Sacrimento – Montevideo – Buenos Aires
- Day 16 to 16 Depart Buenos Aires
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 2 night(s) on overnight bus(es)
- Meals: 13 breakfast(s), 1 lunch(es)
- Excursions: Iguazú Falls – Brazil, Iguazú Falls – Argentina, ranch tour
- Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.