Apply to be a Tour Leader
in Central and South America, Africa, Europe and South East Asia
We are always on the look out for inspiring, enthusiastic tour leaders, with openings coming up worldwide soon. If you are interested in a tour leading position and can meet the requirements below, please download and complete the application form and email it along with your most current CV to: email@example.com
You must download the document before you start filling the form in. If you fail to do so, any changes you make will be lost.
Please download the PDF version of the relevant form below, complete it send it firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will not be considered without the application form. Please also read the job description before submitting your application. Tucan Travel's expectation of all road crew is very high. Your behaviour, conduct, appearance and comments will be observed and judged by our clients, hoteliers, local operators and members of the public constantly.
We require a minimum commitment of 50 tour weeks which on average is about 18 months unless for Europe where you must commit to the full season.
- You must send a recent CV with the completed Tour Leader Application Form
- Tour leader applicants for Latin America must be able to speak an intermediate level of Spanish
- You must be able to provide at least two recent references from previous places of employment and by doing so, give their consent for reference verification with these companies and other industry colleagues
- You must be able to attend an interview at one of our offices in London, Sydney, Bangkok or Cuzco upon arrangement.
Preference will be given to:
- Tour leader applicants who are also licensed to drive coaches or overland vehicles
- Applicants who have previously travelled to any of the destinations we operate tours in and/or have participated in group travel
- Applicants with prior travel industry experience
- All applicants must be enthusiastic people with outstanding customer service skills
Please note, very important information
The successful applicants will be based permanently in the area of their contract and be required to complete a minimum of a 3-week unpaid training programme before full employment is offered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, those not selected to attend an interview will not be contacted. During the interview the positions will be described in detail including contract fee and conditions.