Enquire About This Tour Code BXGD2 Grand Discoverer
Duration: 91 Days Route: Lima to Rio de Janeiro Style: Budget Expeditions Price: US$4,719.00
Explore authentic South America and discover everything from ancient Inca ruins to cosmopolitan Latino cities. We visit many popular attractions and natural wonders, such as the Lost City of Machu Picchu, the world-renowned Iguazu Falls and the world's largest salt lake. We also take you to some rural, out-of-the-way places to make your experience as ‘real’ as possible. We have the means to show you the adventure of your life and a journey you'll never forget!
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Grand Discoverer (BXDG2).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Lima
- Day 2 to 4 Huacachina – Nazca – Puerto Inca
- Day 5 to 10 Arequipa – (Optional Colca Canyon excursion) – Cuzco
- Day 11 to 16 Optional Inca Trail Trek excursion – Cuzco
- Day 17 to 22 Puno – (Optional Lake Titicaca excursion) – La Paz
- Day 23 to 33 Potosí – Sucre – Uyuní – Tupiza – Salta
- Day 34 to 40 Cafayate – Catamarca – Cordoba – Mendoza
- Day 41 to 49 Santiago – Pucón – Bariloche
- Day 50 to 59 En route – El Chaltén – El Calafate – Torres del Paine National Park
- Day 60 to 68 En route – Ushuaia – En route – Puerto Madryn – En route
- Day 69 to 72 Buenos Aires
- Day 73 to 77 San Ignacio Miní – Puerto Iguazú – Foz do Iguaçu
- Day 78 to 84 En route – Bonito – Pantanal (Optional excursion)
- Day 85 to 90 En route – Parati – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 91 to 91 Depart Rio de Janeiro
- Accommodation: 35 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 47 night(s) camping
- Meals: 53 breakfast(s), 61 lunch(es), 48 dinner(s)
- Transport: Expedition Vehicle, boat, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-35, max. 35 (recommended)
- Group: Average 15-24
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, Tucan Travel driver, local guides
Sleeping bag & sleeping mat
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.