Enquire About This Tour Code TAB Tango & Samba
Duration: 16 Days Route: Buenos Aires to Rio Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$2,199.00
Travelling from Buenos Aires to Rio, two of South America's most dynamic and exotic cities, you'll be enthralled by both and amazed at the sights you'll visit in between. From Uruguay's melting pot capital to Iguazu Falls and São Paulo, this trip will have you living and breathing the Latino spirit.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Tango & Samba (TAR).
Outline ItinerarySee Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1 to 1 Arrive Buenos Aires
- Day 2 to 5 Colonia de Sacramento – Montevideo – Salto
- Day 6 to 7 San Ignacio Miní – Puerto Iguazú
- Day 8 to 10 Foz do Iguaçu – Curitba
- Day 11 to 15 São Paulo – Parati – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 16 to 16 Depart Rio de Janeiro
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) in hotel(s), hostel(s) & guesthouse(s), 2 night(s) on overnight bus(es)
- Meals: 12 breakfast(s), 1 lunch(es)
- Excursions: ranch tour, Iguazú Falls – Argentina, Iguazú Falls – Brazil
- Transport: Local public bus, boat, taxi, on foot
- Age: 18-60, max. 70 (recommended)
- Group: Average 8-12
- Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader, local guides
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flight taxes if applicable
Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
Optional excursions - Please see our optional excursions guide on the dossier page for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
Rio de Janeiro