Enquire About This Tour Code COS Conquistador
Duration: 35 Days Route: Santiago to Lima Style: Adventure Tours Price: US$4,349.00
Following the footsteps of the Spanish conquerors we travel through bountiful winelands and parched deserts of Chile, see the striking landscapes of Bolivia and finish up in the Inca heart of Peru. Never straying far from the mighty Andes, there are many highlights including breathtaking canyons, magnificent Inca ruins, the intensity of the Amazon jungle, one of the world's most arid deserts and the hospitality of the local people.
The tour that we operate in the reverse direction is Conquistador (COL).
- Tour Price Per Person US$ 4,349.00
- Train to Machu Picchu US$ 0.00
You can combine three of the following discounts to get a maximum of 30% off.*
Please Note: Maximum combined 10% for tours to Morocco, Jordan, China and Egypt.
- 5% 3+ Person Offer - 3 or more people on the same tour US$ -217.45
- 5% 2+ Tour Offer - One client books two tours or more US$ -217.45
- 5% Early Booking Discount - Book 6 months in advance US$ -217.45
- 5% Loyalty Reward - Repeat Client US$ -217.45
- 5% Student/Under 26 Discount US$ -217.45
- Single Supplement (optional on most tours) US$ 429.00
- Carbon Offset US$ 40.00
Additional Prices (Optional)
- Pre-tour Accommodation Price Per Person Per Night (Single, Room Only) US$ 45.00
- Pre-tour Accommodation Price Per Person Per Night (Twin, Room Only) US$ 27.00
- Post-tour Accommodation Price Per Person Per Night (Single Room) US$ 22.00
- Post-tour Accommodation Price Per Person Per Night (Twin Room) US$ 22.00
- Arrival Transfer Price Per Booking Per Unit US$ 95.00
- Departure Transfer Price Per Booking Per Unit US$ 20.00